Origami

Origami
Bettering our world...one cubicle at a time

Thursday, February 04, 2010

The Simple and Silly Snake

Day 24: The Snake






Ya......so I found this one on the same website again,.....but I wanted something easy tonight as I had some baking to do and some reading for school......so I picked the snake.....seriously when you see this photo you are going to laugh....it actually looks like the little worm that was on Sesame Street that was friends with Oscar the Grouch....remember him?

Anyways, he makes me smile at the simplicity of him and maybe that will keep me motivated in my little cubicle...focusing on the simplicity of life when things gets tense and overwhelming.

So I welcome the snake for his simplicity and for bringing me back to a time of classic Sesame Street - there really is nothing better.

Thanks snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment