Origami

Origami
Bettering our world...one cubicle at a time

Thursday, February 04, 2010

THE COY COI

Day 23: The Coy Coi




Sorry for the photo- I forgot to rotate it but am too lazy to go and fix it at this exact moment.
So- this was a super cool looking origami but I knew it would be difficult for me to complete this early on in the project. But I attempted it anyways with a really fun patterned paper.

Although it doesn't look exactly like the website one, I am impressed I got it that close and I'm kinda loving it even though he's a little messed up - his left fin is kinda mangles as I tried to master the inverted fold......ya.....not so mastered yet.

But I think I will try it again in the near future and hopefully master the coi by the end.

Either way, loving him too, even his deformed little Nemo fin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment